Partnership for the Good of Your Business
Andy Nunez Sanchez
Andy is an Associate Attorney focused on commercial, business, and general litigation matters.
Andy first joined our in firm in 2019 as a Law Clerk while still in Law School. He graduated from Case Western Reserve University School of Law and joined our team as an Associate in 2021. While in school, Andy joined the Jonathan Ault Mock Trial Team. His hard work and commitment to the team made him the recipient of the William E. Davis Award, which is awarded to team members for finishing in first place in the Mock Trial Team Night Competition. He was also named member of the Order of the Barrister for excellence in advocacy and contribution to the school's advocacy programs.
Andy currently represents our clients in simple and complex contract disputes, personal injury claims, and insurance claims.
Areas of Practice
- Litigation, Dispute Resolution
- Complex Litigation
- Business Litigation
- Contract Disputes
- Real Property Disputes
- Personal Injury and Malpractice Claims
- Insurance Claims
- Ohio, 2021
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Case Western Reserve University Law School, Cleveland, Ohio
- J.D. - 2021
- Honors: Dean’s List; Order of the Barristers; Jonathan Ault Mock Trial Team; Hispanic Law Student Association – President.
- The City College of New York, New York, New York
- B.A. - 2017
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: History