Financial Services and Creditor’s Rights Litigation
We protect financial institutions legal, reputational and operational risks by providing sophisticated representation of companies big and small, from the nation’s largest banks, lenders and loan servicers to regional and local banks and credit unions. At Dinn, Hochman & Potter, LLC, our attorneys litigate complex business disputes, commercial/residential real estate matters, and debt collection/creditor’s rights litigation. Specifically, our attorneys have unparalleled experience handling actions such as:
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), Truth In Lending Act (TILA), Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA), 12 CFR Part 1024 of RESPA (Regulation X), Telephone Consumer Sales Practices Act (TCPA), Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), Ohio Consumer Sales Practices Act (OCSPA) and other federal and state consumer statutory claims;
- Regulatory compliance;
- US Bankruptcy code stay/injunction violations;
- Bankruptcy/Adversary proceedings, claim filings;
- Contested foreclosures;
- Counterclaims, cross-claims and third party complaints;
- Discovery depositions/”fishing expeditions”;
- Real Estate title lien priority/avoidance actions;
- Officer, director or employee liability;
- REO real property housing code violations; and,
- Homeowner/condominium owner association representation.
Non-litigation firms are not trained to recognize company risks and cheap does not mean efficient, while big law standardizes its approach to litigation and is too expensive. At Dinn, Hochman & Potter, LLC, we provide a personalized, analytical approach to litigation. Together with our clients, we identify pain points and detect issues prior to becoming major legal, reputational or operational risks. Our approach saves financial services institutions time and money by being efficient in all things, including litigation.
Know Your Rights
Contact our firm today to learn more about how your financial institution is protected from the many pitfalls of the law. Schedule an appointment online or call 440-681-8005 or to speak with our attorneys in Cleveland.