Your Company’s Guide Through Employment Law/Litigation
At Dinn, Hochman & Potter, LLC, we offer legal guidance throughout the employment cycle. We provide representation to both employees and employers, offering direction through the employment relationship.
Northeastern Ohio Employment Litigation Attorneys
We represent both employers and employees in employment law disputes. This includes employment litigation, violations of noncompete agreements, claims of discrimination, wage and hour conflict, misclassifications, and other employment-related causes and claims, including but not limited to, claims such as:
- Title VII of the Civil Rights of Act of 1964, as amended, the Equal Pay Act, as amended;
- The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA);
- The Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA);
- The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA);
- The Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA);
- The Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act
- The Ohio Minimum Fair Wage Standards Act (OMFWA);
- The Ohio Civil Rights Laws; and,
- The Ohio Workers’ Compensation Act.
We work with businesses, acting as employment law counsel for companies that do not have in-house human resource staff. Our lawyers work with companies to develop a structure of manuals, policies and personnel to manage employees, providing protocol for handling disputes.
In our development of these strategies, we help employers understand benefits and how those policies will impact business operations, as well as the bottom line of the company.