Online Defamation Removal
Dinn, Hochman & Potter, LLC, is a leader and pioneer in the field of online defamation and reputation management. In today’s day and age, the internet has become a place where individuals can make false statements about parties and businesses with a single click and broadcast false and damaging information to a vast audience. Since most research before purchasing, hiring or engaging services starts with an internet search, individuals and businesses incur real damages and harm as a result of the instantaneous and exponential reach of the internet. Our attorneys work closely with our clients to achieve stellar results, including, but not limited to:
- Removal of false and defamatory online posts, articles, discussion boards and internet content
- Clean up search engine (Google, Bing, Yahoo!, etc.) links and results to defamatory articles
- Identifying, through a lawsuit, anonymous internet authors, when defamatory information has been posted
- Litigating lawsuits seeking monetary damages and injunctive relief for online defamation
- Removal of posts from cheater websites such as cheaterreport.com, haterville.com, BadboyReport.com, DatingPsychos.com, Playerblock.com, Exposingjohns.com, CheaterRegistry.com, Sheasahomewrecker.com, Hesahomewrecker.com, ReportMyEx.com, CheaterReports.com, Thedirty.com, Liarscheatersrus.com, Myex.com, DeadbeatDirectory.com, STDRegistry.org, Ihatecheaters.com and others;
- Removal of posts from mugshot websites
- Removal of unauthorized use of copyrighted work and content on the internet such as photographs, original drafted materials, images, logos, etc.
Please contact our attorneys today to discuss whether Dinn, Hochman & Potter, LLC, can assist you with your online defamation and reputation needs. To arrange an initial consultation with one of our internet defamation attorneys, please contact our law firm today at 440-446-1100 or toll free at 800-233-4079800-836-1114.